Wednesday, October 20, 2010

INTRAMURAL MEET 2010



                             THE INTRAMURAL MEET 2010

                      Last October 8-9 2010, the intramural meet held at our school of Ilocos Sur National High School. This is the activity in school were many students joined the try outs of different kinds of sport. Some of my classmates participate the game of volleyball, basketball, badminton, and also running. One of my classmate also participate in cheer dancing.

                       I'm glad to know that my classmates who participated the playing of basketball and badminton won the championship. So we, the seniors were very glad to know this. In other games, the other year level won the other games. I'm happy because each of one who participated this activity gave their best to be one of the winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment